Lizzie: I'll be away Sept 7-11th

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Lizzie: I'll be away Sept 7-11th

Beach.jpg

Hello team,

Just to let you know I'll be away from the CC for a few days next week. I'm off to stay in an Airbnb near the sea, in little old England. I actually booked this for March, but after it got cancelled I was able to rearrange it with the same host...so my March trip here I come! I think the sea will be a little warmer. 🙂 

I am very sad I will miss the bi-weekly social meetup (Wed Sept 9th), never fear @Katie will be your wonderful host this week and has already posted the information, don't have too much fun without me and please provide a full recap so I can still feel I was there. 

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Kimberly29@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Gordon0, @Sandra126@Helen3,  @Marissa107,, @Yadira22@Alexandra316@Debra300@Robin4 

In the meantime, if you need anything please contact any of the other Community Managers, Katie, @Quincy , @Nick@Liv  and they will be happy to help and would love any excuse to have a chat. Otherwise, anything you DM me or @ mention me in, I'll get back to you when I return.

Take care and stay well everyone.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

24 Replies 24
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Lizzie,

Enjoy your time away.  I started holidays today, and will be off all of next week, also.  Hopefully, we will go to the beach before starting the guest room renovations.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Enjoy your time away @Lizzie 

I have lost track of when this social zoom calls are. When is the next one @Nick 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for posting the link @Ann72!

@Helen3 it would be great to see you - it's at midday tomorrow, and I've just posted the registration link if you're keen 😊

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Have a great seaside holiday @Lizzie 

Look out for the little creatures living like a local hanging out in & on the seaweed as they are often not so visible to us until we look a little closer...

The sea water here is nice & fresh, we went for a stroll in it during the week, looking forward to summer swimming.

Best 

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Enjoy that well earnt break @Lizzie. 💤📙🛏🏊🏼‍♀️🍽🥂🥤🍰

Have fun @Lizzie  🏖 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Have a great one! @Lizzie ! 🙂 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Enjoy your holidays @Lizzie🏖

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

Have a blast........you deserve a break away. May your time be filled with delicious memories @Lizzie 🏖

You are in Cornwall, aren't you?

Come have a cup of tea down here in the Pirate Republic, just elbow the Airbnb guests out of the way. We are full again.

If you are not in cornwall.... then why not?  😉

@Lizzie , @Kevin1322 

“RRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr...... now a cuppa in Cornwall sounds like a pretty good offer! 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

What's not to love about Cornwall @Katie @Lizzie @Cathie19 @Kevin1322  ??

Does anyone else have a Cornwall where you live folks?

We have the Delightful Cornwall Park in Auckland and  a Cornwall Park in Hastings which is near where @Laura2484 lives in New Zealand.

Festival Using Nature to Nurture and De stress your mind

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Festival-Using-Nature-to-Nurture-and-de-stress-your-mind...

Space