Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Anyone in pinellas county opening up their space for 2 hurricane helene/milton flooders?

Anyone in pinellas county opening up their space for 2 hurricane helene/milton flooders?

I've been displaced and can't be in my home due to hurricane milton in st pete/ Clearwater flor Ida and I'm praying there is someone else who even for a night or 2 has somewhere for just me and my fiance to be.... inside And I just went to sleep in a bed. And I just want to not get creep in 1 second I don't housekeeping for years and I will change the place back into Check-in ready and even one night at that even 1 night would be absolutely, the most amazing thing, anyone could do for me right now period if there's anyway that that is something that anyone could do. Please reach out my personal number is also **. Thank you so much! 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Reply 1
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Samantha1501 , I'm truly to hear about your situation. I can only imagine how worrying the situation must be for many people. 

While we wait for advice from our community, I wanted to share a few links that would be helpful in finding a stay : 

👉 Airbnb.org offers temporary housing to people impacted by Hurricane Helene 

👉 Who is eligible for emergency stays through Airbnb.org 

👉 How Airbnb.org stays work 

I hope you and your fiancé find a safe place soon.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines