Availabilities / bug ?

Magaly-Et-Jean-Christophe0
Level 1
Moliets-et-Maa, France

Availabilities / bug ?

Hello,

I need your help.

Certain 2025 dates in our calendars are manually blocked by us (for own holidays). When we try to make them available again (because we decided finally not to go in our property during these initial dates), Airbnb says that it is not possible with a strange message saying that departures and arrivals are not possible at these dates. I call airbnb for 2 weeks now and tell them the issue but it is still not working as it used to to previously. Does anyone else face this issue as well ? Best, JC

5 Replies 5
Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hi @Magaly-Et-Jean-Christophe0 

Best is to check your availability window

IMG_2988.jpeg

Hi Patricia. Thank you for you answer. We did, we have (and we always had) 24 months in advance, thus we should be able to unbook one week in august 2025 but we are not allowed to do so... 

Capture d’écran 2024-08-09 à 11.47.50.png

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Magaly-Et-Jean-Christophe0 👋

It's lovely to see you joining in conversations on the Community Center! Sorry to see you're having issues though. 

I'm tagging @Patricia2526 here so they receive a notification of your message and can continue their support. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically 🤗

Quick tip: if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. 

Have a wonderful day! 🌼

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Magaly-Et-Jean-Christophe0 

You can check for no-check-in/no-check-out days:

Go to calendar, availability, more availability settings. Make sure there aren't days clicked that are restricted for check-ins and check-outs.

If you are using professional tools, you need to check those dates for rule sets that may be blocking arrivals/departures.

Let us know whether this solves the issue.