Availabilities / bug ?

Magaly-Et-Jean-Christophe0
Level 2
Moliets-et-Maa, France

Availabilities / bug ?

Hello,

I need your help.

Certain 2025 dates in our calendars are manually blocked by us (for own holidays). When we try to make them available again (because we decided finally not to go in our property during these initial dates), Airbnb says that it is not possible with a strange message saying that departures and arrivals are not possible at these dates. I call airbnb for 2 weeks now and tell them the issue but it is still not working as it used to to previously. Does anyone else face this issue as well ? Best, JC

20 Replies 20

@Marie8425 Hi Marie. Hmmmm... thank you for your message. That's interesting. Could you please tell me which listings are concerned ? Or screenshots of what you see ?

Thanks a lot.

JC

@Magaly-Et-Jean-Christophe0 

I noticed on the top left it has a messageUntitled.jpg about not available for "Check In".  Maybe your check in date rules?  That was your second  Villa listing.  Unique, quiet Villa in the nature (ocean and golf)

I do not see this from my end, see below. That is strange... which date did you select to have this message ?Capture d’écran 2024-08-11 à 18.15.21.png

@Magaly-Et-Jean-Christophe0 

I tried the beginning of August, then June, that screen is March all 2025  It won't let me pick a 2025 start dates.  "Host Unavailable".  Maybe have someone other than you try to even see a price, I couldn't no matter what date

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Magaly-Et-Jean-Christophe0 

If I understand your issue correctly, it's similar to something that frequently happens to me. Restrictions that I have put in place, prevent me from opening dates on the calendar and I get a message that says the nights remain blocked because of some restricted check-in or check-out issue.

From what I understand @Joan2709 is saying that this ideally shouldn't be so and that the calendar ought to allow us to just unblock dates. I didn't realise that, I just accepted that I had to delete all my restrictions near those dates, unblock the dates, and then set the restrictions again. It works for me, but it can be cumbersome.

@Shelley159thank you for your message ans advice. I did what you said and it now working. You found the way to deal with this bug. I hope that Airbnb will sort this out. Thank you all for your comments and advices. Best, Jc