Bad False rating by guest

Bad False rating by guest

Recently a guest have us a bad rating 1.star.for.cleanliness.  we disagree with it 100% and we believe it is completely a false and intentional review.

Airbnb sent an email to us saying we have to maintain cleanliness otherwise listing may be suspended.

Can I send photos of the rooms and furniture (taken today) to Airbnb to prove that the house is clean?

Airbnb should not suspend listing based on guest reviews only rather they must ask host or owner for evidences such as photos etc.

Our house is also listed in booking com where our ratings is 9.5 out of 10.  We can send you evidence 

Please advice 

Prakash 

Owner 

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Prakash75 

I had a look at your listings and you have 4.50 and 4.34 ratings for your listings . Airbnb considers anything under 4.6 as a low rating and can suspend your listings.

you do have a number of complaints for cleanliness, the state of the garden and quality of your furniture so these are areas to look at how you could improve. 

do you regularly check your listings in person? 

if you have just one complaint about cleanliness it can be seen as an outlier but when you have multiple reviews raising issues it's worth reviewing the systems and processes you have in place.

i don't think your response to the guest who marked you down for cleanliness will do you any favours . Responses should be factual and professional @Prakash75