Bookings

Lisa9495
Level 1
Peterborough, Canada

Bookings

Hi everyone 

I am new, I have a 4 season cottage I am renting out. Going very well. This summer is fairly booked up, we had a cancellation in August, and there are a couple of availability's still open. So, I go into guest world, looking for cottages in my area of the map, mine pops up first, awesome! BUT it’s showing availability as September. Looking like I am not available. How would I change that? Or why is it doing this? 

3 Replies 3
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Lisa9495 

I'm not sure I understand correctly, but I want to mention that the listings you see (when searching as a guest) is for a random week unless you add details. So for you to see how your cottage actually ranks and displays, you have to enter specific dates that you know are available and that you want to sell.

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Lisa9495  What @Shelley159 said is absolutely correct. I would only add that I always use a different browser when I look for my property as a guest, and I'm NOT logged into AirBnB when I do so. The different browser is just because I'm too lazy to log out and log back in.

Experimentation has demonstrated that if I'm logged in, my property always shows up first in the searches. Imagine that! 

Bibi33
Level 2
Newburgh, NY

Hi Lisa I would go into Calender, click on the dates and then edit. they will be some promps for  you to answer.  then click save to make the changes on the system