Can't book any places

Answered!
Caleb219
Level 2
Pensacola, FL

Can't book any places

I keep getting "something went wrong, please try again" whenever I click "reserve". It doesnt matter if i change the dates or try booking a different place. Credit card info is up to date. Any idea ?

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Caleb219 

I would give Airbnb customer service a call to find out if it's a problem on your side or theirs.

Hope it gets sorted

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Caleb219 

I would give Airbnb customer service a call to find out if it's a problem on your side or theirs.

Hope it gets sorted

Joëlle

I tried to bring the issue to them. Next thing I know they deactivated my account for no reason.

Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Caleb219 were you able to get in touch with customer support?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Not yet. I have seen another thread with this exact issue with dozens of replies from angry customers that never got the issue fixed. Apparently this has been a problem with airbnb for years. It keeps saying : "Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more." but my trip details are all there. This is annoying because I have 300$ worth of gift cards on my account that i'll never be able to use.

Just got in touch with them, and instead of helping they proceeded to deactivate my account, along with the gift cards in it.