Does changing check in time affect current bookings?

Answered!

Does changing check in time affect current bookings?

I'm a new host and for a while at the start I had my check-in time set at 12:00 - flexible, then I changed it to 2pm, then finally changed it to 4pm after realising I needed time to clean. During that time I had a few bookings, one of which is coming tomorrow, and I have no idea what their check in time is. I can't find any information on website for check in time, just the date. Nothing in the calendar, or reservations. Even when I print the booking confirmation it only shows the date, no time. I have contacted the guest, but for future reference how does it work? If I change the check in time does that then change the current bookings or not? Thanks.

1 Best Answer
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Raymond507 ,

Consider using scheduled messages. For example, two days before check-in, I send an automatic reminder to the guest with important information, including the check-in time. The information is added automatically with shortcodes. All I have to do is review the scheduled message, and I see exactly what the check-in time is for that particular guest. I understand this may not be precisely what you're looking for, and perhaps someone else might have a better solution.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Raymond507 ,

Consider using scheduled messages. For example, two days before check-in, I send an automatic reminder to the guest with important information, including the check-in time. The information is added automatically with shortcodes. All I have to do is review the scheduled message, and I see exactly what the check-in time is for that particular guest. I understand this may not be precisely what you're looking for, and perhaps someone else might have a better solution.