Extra Guests

Heather-And-Siggy0
Level 1
Ormeau Hills, AU

Extra Guests

How does one go about charging for extra guests.  Only just started and have had 2 people ask to bring an extra guest (advertised for 4 guests - they want 5).  We can do this by providing an extra bed but feel that a fee should be charged to cover washing of sheets and towels.  Don't see anywhere in the booking in area that can accommodate this.

Heather & Siggy.

48 Replies 48
Karen552
Level 1
Tucson, AZ

I am new to this and am wondering about fair prices for extra guests who end up sleeping on the couch or futon. How do I price for that situation please? 

Whether the guest is sleeping on a couch or bed, you have to provide clean bedding and maybe a breakfast. There is wear and tear to the couches-even moreso than a bed when people sleep on them. I charge $20 per person extra after 2 people regardless of whether they sleep in a bed or a couch. If you don't provide any food, maybe $15.

Hey all

So we are about to list a vintage trailer.. Sleeps 4.  If people want to add 2 more we have another trailer that is small and sleeps 2 without a bathroom or kitchen.  So, if people want 6 to be out here they could rent the little one as part fo the whole listing and then utilize the big pavillion and outdoor bath house.  How do I do this?

THANKS

You can list the 2nd trailer as an annex as a separate listing. List the main trailer as sleeps 6. Explain in the notes that there are enough beds in main trailer for 4 and if they want the 2 extra spots, they can reserve the second trailer.