Hosting in chilliwack

Hosting in chilliwack

Good afternoon. I am Relocating to downtown Chilliwack and I have a two bedroom Coach house on my property that I'm thinking about hosting. I was wondering if anyone else in Chilliwack hosts, And Wood let me know of the interest of people wanting to stay? 
Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

Hi @Kendee0 

Welcome to the community! 🌟

Relocating to downtown Chilliwack sounds exciting, and hosting in your two-bedroom Coach house could be a great opportunity. I'm not in Chilliwack myself, but I know there’s definitely interest in the area, especially with its beautiful surroundings and close proximity to nature.

I'd recommend checking out local listings to see how other hosts in Chilliwack are doing—this can give you an idea of demand. Also, you might want to reach out to fellow hosts in the area for insights. They can share their experiences and let you know what kind of guests are typically interested.

Wishing you the best of luck with your hosting journey, and feel free to ask more questions as you get started!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kendee0, since our community is a global forum, it might take some time for Hosts in Chilliwack to come across your comment. Meanwhile, I suggest using the search bar at the top with some keywords to find Hosts in the area or conversations related to the topic.

Here are some examples of conversations related to Chilliwack. Please take a look and let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad