Level 1
Jaipur, India

How can I attract more guests having pets with them

Guest with pets

2 Replies 2
Anne14962
Level 2
Franklinton, NC

People who want to travel with their pets will specifically seek places that accept pets. We haven’t actively recruited pet owners because they look for us.

Your description should emphasize that your ‘s is a pet friendly rental.  You could include information about where guest pets are allowed on your property. If you have a dedicated place for their dogs such as a fenced in area, be sure to talk about that and include pictures. It might be good to include local places they can take their dogs such as any parks or restaurants with outside seating.  

Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Vishnu42 

People with pets would b e attracted to things like a dog bed. Even if to make cleaning easier you use a comfy looking blanket fold up and just present well.

Dog dishes that is always a hassle

Poop clean up bags especially when shared grass area

A few dog toys is useful, plastic ones you can just wash in your dishwasher

Also I don't advertise this part but just liked I provide disposable pads for my sheets to limit blood stains, I have available puppy pads because even well trained pets are somewhere different can get nervous and have accidents.  Puppy pads have a scent so most times a dog in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep will chose  that over the rug