How to get more weekday bookings

Answered!
Kyara5
Level 6
St. Louis, MO

How to get more weekday bookings

Hi, I’m always getting weekend bookings now. What can I do differently to get weekday bookings?

1 Best Answer
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Kyara5  I  currently reduce Sunday price. Monday is the lowest and then take it up each day. Saturday is my dearest day. These days were rarely booked in winter. But they are being taken up for summer. 

I think you will find most hosts experience this.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Kyara5  I  currently reduce Sunday price. Monday is the lowest and then take it up each day. Saturday is my dearest day. These days were rarely booked in winter. But they are being taken up for summer. 

I think you will find most hosts experience this.

Thank you @Laurelle3 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Kyara5, I am reaching out to @Dawn241, one of our experienced Hosts, to ask if she would like to share her discount strategy with you. Would it perhaps work to increase bookings during the weekdays?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you @Paula  yes that would help a lot! 

Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

@Kyara5 Do a last minute discount each week for any days you want booked- weekdays or weekend. Ex. I live in my 2nd home Sunday/mon/Tues nights for a part time job. If I’m not already booked for the upcoming weekend, I do a 20%  discount for Wed/thur/fri/sat nights. I have a 2 night minimum. Because of this I’ve been booked 4 weekends in a row.  Some money is better than no money. Repeat this each week, one week at a time, not in advance. Last minute. 

Thank you so much @Dawn241 I will try this. And i agree some money is better than no money 😊