Mouse and Cheese CAPTCHA

Joe3674
Level 1
Groton, NY

Mouse and Cheese CAPTCHA

What in the world are you all thinking??? How, why, what?? I’m in a foreign country trying to access my AirBnB and I have to solve an impossible puzzle to log into my account?? The mouse and cheese CAPTCHA takes too long and is impossible to do correctly. I’ve tried 10 times and can’t seem to complete it? My girlfriend did the same about six times before she gave up. Am I missing something? Please advise. Are there any humans working at AirBnB anymore or is this the business model they’re going with? Last straw for me. 

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You need to call Airbnb @Joe3674 

we are a community of guests and hosts 

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

It's also mentioned as a problem elsewhere @Joe3674 .

It seems senseless to lower the standard of Logging into ABB in such a manner however one can only surmise some IT people are paid to do very little except Childish projects, maybe they thought it was adding a little humour, who knows, however one has to question, are these people Hosts or Guests of ABB?

Frankly I think it's stupid to subject any Business partner to such a silly log on feature.

Log ins in general are all prone to been accessed unlawfully simply because none of us these days knows which countries and what servers our Telecommunications servers they are going through.

Bring back the Good old days of a local Telephone exchange and local operators in business.

It's unknown why someone else suggested you contact Airbnb because this is a Host community to welcome all who use ABB.