Answered!

No bookings

My Airbnb app haven't been booked 

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jack2683, while fellow Hosts share their suggestions, I wanted to drop in and link a few threads which may be useful to you 💡

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs

Additionally If you'd like to, you can ask for feedback on your listing from hosts. 

Check out this guide on how to: Ask for listing critique on the Community Center 😊

Hope these help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

Mine either. I've never had anyone ask to book the app. I suppose it's because they can just download it for free?

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jack2683, while fellow Hosts share their suggestions, I wanted to drop in and link a few threads which may be useful to you 💡

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's a link to the Local Host Clubs

Additionally If you'd like to, you can ask for feedback on your listing from hosts. 

Check out this guide on how to: Ask for listing critique on the Community Center 😊

Hope these help!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines