Payment not received

Payment not received

So I'm new to air BNB. I first want to say that customer service sucks big time. Now can someone please explain to my why I haven't been paid out. It first started as a glitch, then turned from a glitch to ohh there was an adjustment. Then turned for adjustment to oh I need to give to the engineers to see. Can someone please help me with getting paid out? I haven't been paid and it's been well over 20+ days. I'm tired of talking to customer service non helping selfs. All they want to do is close the case with no resolution. I don't see how that's customer service. 

10 Replies 10
Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Stephine2 

Sorry to hear about your issues with not receiving payment. I know if this is your first time receiving a payment, there is a longer time delay to receive payment. If you change your payment method, this can also delay your payment. I don’t have the article reference to how long it takes to get paid - I am sure you could look it up in the resource center or maybe our community managers has the article handy? @Paula @Bhumika @Rebecca (Community managers who can support or direct your concern to the right team) could you help out Stephine on why there has been a delay in her payment?

I have not changed my payment method. I recently asked them to change it to PayPal since they seem to say, they have no problems paying via PayPal. They will not change it now. Am I able to upload the screenshots from customer service? 

Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

@Stephine2 

If it's your first payment ever, then it would be wise to check and re-check that the bank account or whatever payment method is correctly entered into the system. 

Airbnb support isn't directly connected to their payment processor, and is unlikely to bother to track that down, or have any clue whether it was returned or whatever else may have happened. Case closed. 

You'll probably need to endlessly call-write-complain until you get someone who will bother to find out - however they do that.

After it's sorted, it should work like clockwork from then on. There's some payment issues expressed here from time to time, but it's not an everyday theme - and it often occurs in less advanced regions of the world, where the banking system can be a bit unreliable. 

Keep after them. They'll want you off their back eventually.

My bank has done that already and put an alert out. They was tired of me calling. I did the fast option payout. It's now the 27th. They rented on the 7th and departed on that Friday. Nothing has been attempted too or even disbursed to my account per my bank. I even checked the numbers to ensure my card was good. Just got a deposit on my card. Actually 3 deposits from another source. It's not my bank. I also asked to switch over to PayPal. They refuse. So now what do I do? It's 27th and I'm still not paid. 

Screenshot_2024-07-08-20-02-48-96_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

 this was first but then it got adjusted. 

Screenshot_2024-07-10-15-38-36-85_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

 its been reported since the 8th 

Yesterday it got reported again. 

Screenshot_2024-07-27-12-41-10-69_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

Screenshot_2024-07-27-12-40-49-92_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

 yesterday they blamed the adjustment again. Ive been investigating it myself. You can't reach a supervisor, they have to call you. I can't contact no one in payables/receivables. I can't contact no one in IT to see if it's still glitched out. How is it the adjustment didn't bother the guest but it affected me? How is it I'm still not paid til this day? Why do I have to wait 30 days to get paid for my booking for new hosts? Is that normal @Lorina14 @Elaine701 

Screenshot_2024-07-11-12-19-28-04_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

 this is another ticket. At first they said it was a glitch. We asked them to identify and name the glitch. After that it went from. Well it was adjusted. I accepted adjustments. So then I waited until the 15th. After that this is what's been going on 

Screenshot_2024-07-17-21-31-06-77_2d6e288b86592576bd2b65b14a1fc55b.jpg

 issue reported again.. on the 17th. I can't post all messages due to personal information. They said for new comers it takes 30 days to get a payout.