across 17 countries* to uncover a
global shift in mindset. The coming
year of travel will be like no other.

http://bit.ly/3BO0iTz 

8 Replies 8
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Personally I am approaching this coming year with a high degree of caution despite already mostly booked through August and will be part of two ad campaigns this year. After the spooky Covid fiasco anything is possible. 

@Fred13 

I dont think anybody here anticipated what this year could have been like especially after covid, Phuket was in a coma.

Then we end up being almost fully booked all year with some really good bookings right now the island is busy and we are still booked till March,

What will happen after that we dont know so we are watching and keeping upto date with things 

Get the new year out of the way and we will start promoting again I also listed on airbnb long term bookings site maybe get some monthlys, 

Normally March and April starts to slow down as we enter low season,

I hear you @Sudsrung0 .  Someone gave me the bold advise long ago which I have followed since: when one fears the future, best to step up rather than retreat to a defensive position. So in typical form we rolled the dice and really improved  the island this year to not loose ground. It is either 7's or Snake eyes for us. 😉

@Fred13 

Here right now you could rent a Dog Kennel I wish I had a few more unit's a few days ago I had a cancellation it was only 4 days in Jan but it was blocking the week within 24 hours we had another booking at double the price + a cleaning fee

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Sudsrung0  What publication or website is this referring to?  I don't click links.

@Lorna170 

My links are safe

Sheila646
Level 9
Elizabeth, CO

Thank you for posting this. Very interesting. 

Farm Diva

@Sheila646 

I come in useful sometimes