Smoking

Answered!
Nina42
Level 1
Warrenton, VA

Smoking

As smokers, we’re noticing there is no longer a filter for requesting smoking properties. Was this eliminated due to the majority of non-smokers out there?

1 Best Answer
Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Nina42,

I just did a search on the Airbnb.com site and the Smoking allowed filter is under Amenities/Features section.  Since this isn't a filter that I use, I am unsure if it is now in a new subcategory, but it's always a good practice to expand all truncated sections on a page too see all information that's presented. 

Debra300_1-1716740433350.png

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

Wow  I checked my listing page, I still have the  form in House Rules were I identify smoking allowed.  But I wasn't able to search your right.  You know somebody was talking about a new filter they thought would be good, maybe  instead of more filters if Airbnb allowed a keyword search within the filters.   That would  address  your issue of  smoking   and she was offering a fragrance free rental which  many want that has an option.

Thanks! Much appreciate your reply.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Nina42👋

There are many great suggestions from our Hosts here. If you find any of their answers particularly useful, please don't hesitate to mark it as the best answer. You can do this by clicking the button below the comment as shown in the following image:

Paula_0-1717189931606.png

This will help future Hosts with similar questions easily find this conversation.

All the best.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Nina42,

I just did a search on the Airbnb.com site and the Smoking allowed filter is under Amenities/Features section.  Since this isn't a filter that I use, I am unsure if it is now in a new subcategory, but it's always a good practice to expand all truncated sections on a page too see all information that's presented. 

Debra300_1-1716740433350.png

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center

Thank you @Debra300, it must have moved as you said. Much appreciated!