Support lie

Support lie

Airbnb cheated me out of money, I provided all the evidence, but the support service ignores my arguments. Any guest can throw their clothes on the bed, do it and say that it was when they came, or remove three forks and say that there were three of them, take a shower and say that it was dirty in the shower, take rags from the cleaning bucket and throw them on the kitchen sink and say that it was so. Support will then ignore you, keep the dates closed, and on the last day cancel your reservation and not pay you. Be careful, the support team is always against you. An apartment for 4 guests in Warsaw costs much less. Guests rented my three bedroom apartment and it cost more. The guests understood this and, after staying for 5 hours, found another cheaper accommodation and decided to cheat in order to get their money back. Support see that the photos were sent only in the evening. The photos are absolutely absurd, especially the trick with a jacket and a rag from a bucket, as well as forks. They said that they had left the apartment, hoping that I would not come in the evening. But I came and they didn’t let me into the apartment. They then checked out the next day after my first visit, but since the reservation had not been canceled and they had not received a refund, they decided to take the keys and cards and keep the apartment. What do I have now? Occupied apartment that I won't be paid for due to a false complaint. No keys, no cards, the apartment is in terrible condition, and tomorrow there is a new guest.

1 Reply 1
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Dawid28 

So sorry to hear you've had this experience? Were you able to access the apartment and prepare it for the next guests? 

We are not customer service here on the forum, but I've also forwarded your post to a relevant team who can have a look at this as well.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines