Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,943 Replies 5,943

Muralidharan,

Mayoorvihar Home stay

Sulthaan Bathery Wayanad Kerala India.

Greetings and best wishes to all the super host.

Wish to express my sincere thanks to Airbnb community for elevated me as a super host. Inspired to improve the quality of service.

And congratulations to all others joined with Airbnb family.

Best wishes for a bright future.

With lots of love and regards.

We are honoured to be included in the list of superhosts around the world! 🌎

Thank you for the lovely reminder to keep growing and improving our properties 💕

From the entire family at The Green Acres 💚

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mais93 , Many congratulations on the Superhost achievement 😍  We're so happy to hear from you! 

How is everything going with your hosting journey? Do you have any tips for other Hosts to keep growing and improving your properties? Would you like to share it with us by starting a new conversation with other Hosts? 

Would you like to share with us a favorite photo of your Airbnb listing here ?

-----

Pleasure for me to meet the big team. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Teddy-Roland0 , We're so happy to see you! Congratulations on the Superhost status 😍 Are there any tips or best practises you've continuously followed to achieve this title? 😉 

Your learning could help many Hosts visiting us in the Community! Would you like to share more about your hosting journey?  What are your tips for attracting guests who best fit your listing? 

-----

Dear Bhumika,

I started our AirBnB in South Goa mid-Feb, 2023. In just a year and 4 months, we've hosted guests from all over the world! We've hosted large family get-togethers, Gen Z 'workactions', honeymoon couples, passionate pet parents, adventurous solo women travellers, new parents with toddlers... And it's been amazing to get such positive feedback from all of them! We're constantly asking guests for tips on how we can improve and some of them have been truly insightful and helpful. 

Needless to say, being dubbed 'Superhost' 6 times in 16 months and even getting a bonus has been super thrilling and super motivating!  It feels great to be a part of this thriving community.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Kumuda1 wow, this sounds like an amazing journey!

It's wonderful that your place welcomes a variety of travellers, from families to solo women. How have you achieved this? What do you think makes your listing stand out?

Looking forward to reading more about your experiences 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Thank you so much airbnb I am tobe the super host agin during the years,so happy to me can be welcoming the guest and share the hospitality service,

Terimakasih atas keramah tamahan anda.

Sweet regards

From Bali❤️❤️❤️

Hello @Cegeng-Lestari-Guesthouse0, what an achievement! Congratulations! 🎉

How many years have you been a Superhost, and what is your strategy?

We would love to learn more about your experience 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hai,Paula Thank you very much for this achievement, hospitality is my main key in welcoming guests in the future

Good morning Bhumika, thanks, happy to have the good news to start the day! My co-host Loredana and I are delighted to have become Superhosts. This is a nice stimulus to our work. We have valued welcoming a steady stream of well-vetted and highly-referenced guests who are careful and appreciative of the place and the support they receive. The small, cosy East London property in my listing is my home, and I let it out for a few months each year within the City of London limit.  Glad to be on this thread and able to connect with Superhosts to learn and share experiences. Enjoy your day, all. Susanna

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Susanna328, amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work! 🎉

How long have you been an Airbnb Host? If you could give one piece of advice to new Hosts for a great start, what would it be?

Please feel free to share your knowledge and suggestions by starting 👉a new conversation here.

Looking forward to reading more about your experiences 😊

-----

Hi, I am Muralidharan from mayoor vihar home stay Sulthaan Bathery Wayanad Kerala India.

Happy to welcome all the new super host. Congratulations to those who achieved the goal and best wishes to those who aiming for the same 

And I wish to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the Airbnb support team ,for their unconditional support.

Let us join together and celebrate.

With lots of love and regards.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Muralidharan1 , Thanks so much for sharing about yourself! How are you getting along with your Airbnb journey? 😍

-----

Hello Lizzie,

I'm very pleased and grateful to become a Superhost. I worked hard with all the guests to welcome them better and better every year ! Thanks to all. I'm proud of it.