What about bad experience with Airbnb itself

Answered!

What about bad experience with Airbnb itself

Airbnb is worst company ever, no doubt

I would suggest whoever see this post, do not use Airbnb at all.

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Bo107 , I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. Did anything happen that left you feeling like this? I'm more than happy to pass on your feedback or perhaps there's something we can help with!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Bo107 , I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. Did anything happen that left you feeling like this? I'm more than happy to pass on your feedback or perhaps there's something we can help with!

-----

I don't expect you would be able to help much on this, as I talked Airbnb support team, I had my host refund on two days of my 4 days trip, however, Airbnb team refuses to refund that refund associated tax charges which is ridiculous, since government would never charge on something not spent, so the excessive tax charges eventually will fall in Airbnb's pocket if not refund to customer, I strongly challenge this ridiculous Airbnb policy, I demand to have higher level person in charge to review and respond to me if you can help me with that.

Thanks

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Bo107 , I understand that this is frustrating. From what I understand from your message, you're being refunded half of your stay? Was this because of the cancellation policy, did you cancel part way through your stay, or is there another reason for this?

-----

due to the property has some issues we can not stay, so host refund rest of days