What payout method do you use?

What payout method do you use?

I have used paypal since I started hosting in 2018 because it seemed easier (it has been). Now pp is requesting more information and I'm thinking using direct payout into my bank. What are other hosts using? Any issues with direct bank method? How long does it take to get payout?  Thanks!

With pp I get payout the next day. (any security concerns with giving tax info to PP?)

2 Replies 2
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

PayPal here, @Jennifer1351, due to its ease/speed of payment. Bank credits (certainly back in the day) could take up to four/five days to appear in your account. I'd heard a new, faster service was mooted, but haven't seen any updates.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jennifer1351 For a guest arriving on Saturday using direct to bank payments the money usually hits our account on the following Thursday. Airbnb claim to release the money within 24 hours of check in but then seem to have a convoluted way of getting it to us. I have no idea why it takes so long but if I were you I would stick with Paypal. The only reason we don't change is that we are scared that we won't get paid at all if we change our payout method.