Why filter does not working?

Answered!

Why filter does not working?

Hi,

Why there is no community for guests?

Anyway, I am searching on airbnb for one bedroom with one bed only. I set the filter accordingly. However, airbnb still shows an apartment with 4 beds, why?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Chongwei0 This community should be for guests as well! Anyway the simple answer is a 4 bed listing provides the 1 bed you are looking for so is shown. It may be that there are no 1 bed places around. Have you found the pricing filter that you can use to cut out all the expensive options? This will remove a lot of bigger properties in the area you are focussing on.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Chongwei0 This community should be for guests as well! Anyway the simple answer is a 4 bed listing provides the 1 bed you are looking for so is shown. It may be that there are no 1 bed places around. Have you found the pricing filter that you can use to cut out all the expensive options? This will remove a lot of bigger properties in the area you are focussing on.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hey @Chongwei0 ,

Thanks for sharing the suggestion on having a Community for guests as well. This is a global space for both Hosts and Guests on Airbnb, so please feel welcome and open to share your concerns with us!

Did Mike's response below help you find a listing as per your need?

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika

The main problem is that the category has no relationship to guests, they are all for owners.

Also actually there are 1bed options but Airbnb still show many 4-bed apartments.

Also there are no sort function that can sort based on price, rating count, rating value, etc.

In the end, I find airbnb is very difficult to use.