auto cancellation

Answered!

auto cancellation

I did a reservation and paid around 400 euros in Austria. Added a government ID on the site but I got an email that The photo is not good and to upload another photo. 

While I was trying to do that I had to remove the ID and My booking got cancelled automatically. A refund of 50 euro was initiated and rest 350 euro is not refunded. I dont understand what happened. I want the full refund or a rebooking on the same property . This looks like a bug in the system. Can you please advise how to not loose my money. My vacation is totally ruined now

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Amarjit5 

You've reached out to the community center of Airbnb rather than Customer Service so as a host myself, I suggest you contact the CS for your area to get your reimbursement.  

I can see that your ID has been verified but your profile content hasn't been filled so I can't see where you come from to give you the phone number to call, sorry.

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Amarjit5 

You've reached out to the community center of Airbnb rather than Customer Service so as a host myself, I suggest you contact the CS for your area to get your reimbursement.  

I can see that your ID has been verified but your profile content hasn't been filled so I can't see where you come from to give you the phone number to call, sorry.

All the best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Amarjit5 ,

As Joelle suggested below, have you been in touch with Airbnb Customer Support to get through this refund?

You can also look into ways to contact customer support through this article: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1542. I hope it helps you to reach out for necessary help.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines