how to boost my listing

Ssemanda0
Level 1
Katale, Uganda

how to boost my listing

Hello my name is farouq. am new here i want to boost my list. how do i get more guests to request my apartments every month

9 Replies 9
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Ssemanda0 

I suggest looking at some tips by Airbnb your listings are very confusing.  

https://www.airbnb.com/resources/hosting-homes/t/listing-details-photos-7

Hello there, as I am new here also, could i kindly ask you to check my listing and give me some feedback also? Big thank🙏

@Areti12 

Just my thoughts 

When I am thinking villa sets my brain imagining luxury,  I think your property has those features but I don't think your highlighting   The front does look like a nice house, but the rear your dining room and your living room to me scream to my villa fantasy they are amazing.  In the U.S. a dining room with a wall of windows is not our norm.  

You are used to your house, we aren't focus your pictures on feeding our villa fantasy.

In your description talk about the size of the house and unit you and the guest.  Even if you are don't say domestic help someone will try  take advantage.

Airbnb is not all about cheap rentals, there is a large market wanting better just without the big business markups.  I think you should review  price again I think being too low and new is making people nervous maybe fake.

In your description speak to me as a guest not familiar the beauty of the house close to what sites help me imagine my vacation memory,

Beautiful house

Thank you so much for your feedback- yes i put it too low as i was not getting bookings- the house is better than the photos, it is fantastic and the area amazing

i changed the listing description - not many characters allowed and added some more picture and upped the minimum price from 39 to 45 euro. Any more suggestions? thank you!!🙏🙏your comments are very valuable

also the reason i had put the price down to 39 previously was because i had looked at the stats for all ‘booked’ listings as compared to existing unbookes

unbooked

Alexander1924
Level 2
Saddle River, NJ

@Ssemanda0 wish you the best!

Thankyou Alexander!