safety team ignores my message

Answered!
Xunlian0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

safety team ignores my message

Hello everyone, I am in a situation maybe many of you have experienced. Airbnb safety team suspended my listing due to false safety issue reported. The team member Gina was suppose to call me and it has been three days without a call or reply. What else can I do since I am being ignored and my side of story can not be heard beside I have shared my notes and proof of evidence. 

How long will the team reinstate my listing? I have been a superhot for 2 years and never encounter such awful guest. I have called support line and they refused to help because I have the safety team involved and I can only leave message in the original thread.

thank you!

1 Best Answer
Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

It's not so much the safety team ignoring your messages but this is how they operate. First they collect evidence from both sides, then they wait for around 7+ days to pass before they can conclude their investigation.

They can not be contacted during those 7+ days. 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Zheng49
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

It's not so much the safety team ignoring your messages but this is how they operate. First they collect evidence from both sides, then they wait for around 7+ days to pass before they can conclude their investigation.

They can not be contacted during those 7+ days. 

Thank you for the clarification, what would happen after 7+ days, is there going to be someone who will provide me an explanation? Can I appeal the matter if Airbnb have done the wrongful decision?