Blocking out Dates

Risolto!
Domenico23
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

Blocking out Dates

Buongiorno, ho cancellato una prenotazione perche i prezzi non erano corretti, come faccio adesso a riaprire le date con i prezzi corretti che sono state bloccateda AIRBNB?

7 Risposte 7
Giancarlo10
Level 10

@Domenico23

Non puoi, è la prima della sanzioni che ricevi quandi cancelli (senza un gravissimo motivo) una prenotazione confermata da un Guest. Mi dispiace

Giancarlo (vecchio e navigato musicista, fine psicologo e consumato detective, casualmente SuperHost in Napoli) R.S.V.P.
Phil60
Level 2
Ireland

I want to take a few months off from hosting and wondering should I just block the months on my calander or should I take it off the website and re register again after the 4 months

Paola4
Level 10
Rome, Italy

@Phil60

you posted in the Italian Community. Anyway the best thing would be to put in Pause your listing. If you go in your listing and scroll down you will see the box with Published. Open that window and put Pause.

This is better than blocking your dates or re- register. When you will open back your dates you will have great visibility like a new listing, on the contrary if you block the dates you will loose visibility and it will be difficult then to recover it in a short time.

😉

Phil60
Level 2
Ireland

Hi Paola, I have no idea how I ended up on an Italian site.  It is very difficult to get answers to queries.

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

Unfortunately I can not find any box on my Listing for Published.

Have searced every other option but nothing.

Any other ideas of where it may be.

Sorry for being such a bother

Phil

Susanna0
Level 10
Milan, Italy

@Phil60, in the left side (of the Calendar menu) at the bottom. There is a green button with the label "published"

Phil60
Level 2
Ireland

Ha yes found it.....Thank you so much Susanna

Jim1
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Phil60,

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

Click here to be redirected to the English speaking Community. My team mate @Lizzie will be happy to welcome you in there.

Hope it helps 🙂

Leggi gli articoli del Centro Risorse

Preparare la casa per gli ospiti
Consigli di host Airbnb Plus: come qualche premura può fare la differenza
Assistere gli ospiti durante il loro soggiorno