Complete apparment

Answered!
Romina227
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Complete apparment

I need to make clear that my apparment is complete. Do you know a feild where I can clarify this? 

1 Best Answer
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Romina227 

When you create a listing, there is an option to specify whether it is a 'shared room', 'private room' or 'private apartment' etc. You just have to choose the category that fits your space, which sounds like private apartment/entire space.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

sorry what do you mean by 'the apartment is complete' ? @Romina227 

Romina227
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

that It's not a space within an apartment. It is an apartment complete with a kitchen, bathroom, and entrance. Because it's a small apartment, I frequently get inquiries about whether it's a room or an apartment. There must be a field where I can make this clear because I saw other ads stating that the apartment is complete (meaning what I indicated). Sorry for the poor English. Thank you so much 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Romina227 

When you create a listing, there is an option to specify whether it is a 'shared room', 'private room' or 'private apartment' etc. You just have to choose the category that fits your space, which sounds like private apartment/entire space.

Romina227
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great! Thank you so much 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Romina227 

No problem! If it is very small, this is something that is maybe worth also mentioning in the listing description as guests can sometimes overlook these things. Perhaps you could mention the square meterage, or even a floor plan in the photos.

@Romina227 @Huma0 

I have apartment and I mention the size 57sqm 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

After choosing a category, the best way to convey what your listing is, is through its description. In the first two sentences you should tell the reader what it is.