House Manual

Answered!
Eric5959
Level 1
Jackson, OH

House Manual

I am in the process of buying a mountain apartment complex which two of the units I will be using as an Airbnb.  Can someone please help with a beginning house manual and maybe a description of the property?  It seems a bit overwhelming once I began thinking about this and what all needs to go into the setup.  No updates to the property yet but these are some pics to give you an idea.

Thanks

Ericsobpm7bl.pngtpjtbsg7.pngy4gbe37r.png

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Eric5959, It is great to see you posting in our community! Wishing you the best on this new hosting adventure 😊

I wanted to share a couple of guides our Hosts have put together, which could be really handy as you start working on your listing's description and decoration:

🌟 [Guide] Tips To Improve Your Listing' created by our Host @John7474.

🌟 Beginner's Guide to Decorating Your Space' by our Host @Guy991.

I hope you find these guides helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Eric5959 Have a look at how similar properties in your location are describing their listings @Eric5959 

In your house manual think about what information you would want to know if staying at your place.

For example describe how key amenities like the cooker and heating system work, public transport, nearby attractions, local shops, cafes and restaurants and how to access emergency services etc.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Eric5959, It is great to see you posting in our community! Wishing you the best on this new hosting adventure 😊

I wanted to share a couple of guides our Hosts have put together, which could be really handy as you start working on your listing's description and decoration:

🌟 [Guide] Tips To Improve Your Listing' created by our Host @John7474.

🌟 Beginner's Guide to Decorating Your Space' by our Host @Guy991.

I hope you find these guides helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad