What Hosts are saying

We’ve had our AirBnb for 3 years and are retiring this July. How do I close out this rental? We are moving into our Airbnb and will not be renting it out anymore. How do I shut off the listing??? Latest reply by Anonymous
    I searched around a bit and was not able to get my question answered. I am looking to put my Class A RV listing up but do not have a site for the guest to be able to park but would prefer if they find a spot and I would deliver and pickup. Is this somethi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, My enhanced clean tag has disappeared from my listing. Anyone else with this problem? I am looking through other listings and I don't see it on others' listings. Are they doing away with it? Customer service doesn't know and is forwarding to technical... Latest reply by Debra300
    I am converting a separate structure on the property to a home office with stand-up desk. The structure is behind an existing listing. It has a king bed and en-suite bath. I have created a separate listing (not published yet), with photos of only this ad... Latest reply by Kara417