What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. I have employed a co-host because I don't have the time to manage my listings. The problem is the guests are still accessing my phone number and phoning me a lot of the time instead of my co-host. I need to please know how to ensure that gu...
    As a host, but more often these days, a guest, it would be very useful if "Terrace/Balcony/Outdoor space" could be added to the checklist of features for a listing. This would save potential guests a great deal of time scrolling through listings trying to... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hey ya'll!Starting up my airbnb again and wanted to put something in my description to let people know that this is a weed friendly house. Does anyone know what airbnb has to say about it? Thanks in advance! Latest reply by Bahiyud-Deen0
    But when I went to deactivte first room I received dire warnings that it would lose the reviews and any access to them. Maybe I misunderstood as I backed out of that screen pretty quick. To be sure I understand the result of deactivating.I have four listi... Latest reply by Colleen253