What Hosts are saying

I am new at Airbnb and I was suprised how successful it started, in the first days my ad had over 100 reviews a day, but sinc3 28.07 it show nothing anymore.I looked up the ad, but it is online, I call support, they say, everything is ok, your ad is onlin... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Im trying to take account of covid lockdown losses and also through the recent ate,mpts to negotiate refunds and generally take stock of the history of reservations where changes have been made. im frustrated by the dynamic way that details do not remai... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi all, I'm posting on behalf of a neighbour Super Host Couple. The listing for the last year has been under his name, 4.89 Superhost. They recently changed to her as Host and him as Listing Admin. Now the site shows the listing as "Listed by Her", yet t... Latest reply by M199
    Hello! We are currently running two glamping pods that are run off entirely separate listings. We have had many guests say that if they had known we had two pods available when booking they would have booked both. Is there a way of linking the two listing... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0