What Hosts are saying

Check in and check out times; Hi,How can I change my check in and check out times to say 16.30 and 09.30? I seem to only have the drop down box choice of full on the hour settings?Thanks
    Hello. Is there any way to make a check-in time (or check-out time), not on the whole hour? For example I would love to set my check-in time to 2.30. With the extra cleaning required for covid, 2.00 can be tight, while I do seem to make the 2.30 deadlin... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello from France,I've been a guest with ABB for the last few years, have a few personal good reviews from hosts and have recently invested in a small building in the south of France with a few flats to rent as a host.Just about to start creating my lis... Latest reply by Patrick2190
    Looking to book in Italy next spring. I see a lot of "double beds" listed, but they look bigger in the pictures, so I'm wondering....in Italy, when they say "double bed" does it literally mean a double bed, like the ones we have in the U.S., or are they l... Latest reply by Angela1056
    Hello All, We shut down (de-listed) our properties when Covid raised it's ugly little head. Now that effective vaccines are available and effective, we are getting ready to reopen. My questions have to do with updating my two listings before making them v... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello everyone, I have a question, I have a gas that’s been with me for almost 4 months… He wants to give me money on the water bill I told him last month that I couldn’t except money but he wants to put it in a gift card. Is that the same as taking money... Latest reply by Emiel1