What Hosts are saying

Hi! I’m trying to replace some of the photos I originally used in the step by step ‘check in instructions’ on the app.When I try to replace an image with a new one, 3 dots appear and the new image remains ghosted. I can click in to the image to draw on it... Latest reply by Kate1925
    I always try to avoid the dashboard, a place where old inquiries staring at me without an option to remove them, a place wher annoying robots are telling me "i should allow pets in my home" to get more reservations and other useless information, which onl... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hi everyone Just a heads up. We noticed, by chance, that the sleeping arrangements for all our properties no longer showed that there was a sofa bed in the living rooms. To fix this we had to go to Listings/Rooms and Spaces. Then ensure a photo is assigne...
    Hi everyone I'm after a spot of advice about the saved/automated messaging that Airbnb offer. I am wanting to automate the messaging to streamline our bookings but we have multiple property listings on one account. If someone makes a reservation for "Pr... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi there. Lionel here, a new host, so wish me luck! How to I edit the heading "Entire Condominium " created by Airbnb which isn't part of my own listing. In the UK, we don't really use the "condo" phrase. I'd like to put Entire Flat" or similar, but can'... Latest reply by Liv
    I want to relist our apartment for furnished tourism renting, it is our principal residence.RBNB asks me to first register the apartment with our community, if not, I cannot re-list.However, our community does not require registration for furnished touri... Latest reply by Hans612