What Hosts are saying

I have an unusual situation with my guest house I am about to list. It is two story timberframe structure. We call it a chalet because it looks straight out of switzerland. The main floor has one bedroom. There is only one bathroom and that is on the ... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hello everyone, As we approach the end of the year (aw, I can’t believe I’m saying that), it’s pretty common to look ahead and think about plans for the upcoming year. Many people like to make new year resolutions, but when it comes to hosting, this ca... Latest reply by Helen350
    • 29d6431c_original.jpg
    We have the Clean and safe Turismo De Portugal and have read all the Airbnb Covid cleaning and sanitising and we want to add the sparkly star to the top of our listings but cant see how this is done can any one advise. Thank you Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I know we can't be the only hosts who have a multi unit property with both being used as vacation rentals. I wish the system included some provisions to make listing additional units more efficient by somehow enabling the grouping or associating of units ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0