What Hosts are saying

How do I change the name of the guest house?Here is our page on the sitehttps://www.airbnb.ru/rooms/35071636?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_1612388322_y%2FR0S9fslYsUKcZ6&guests=1&adults=1We need it like this: Гостевой дом Софи МимиAs on our w... Latest reply by Руслан8
    Hi we have one of our rooms which can be used as two singles or joined to make it a superking.At the moment i can only see away of ticking the box for either one.If someone searches or looks for the other type it will not show up does anyone have a sugge... Latest reply by Joanne581
    One of the options under menu "Performance" is Earnings.It shows you total earnings in a specific year or month (which can also be retrieved from Transaction History), but more interesting also shows the amount of nights booked etc...But when i select yea... Latest reply by Robin4
    • Emiel1_0-1611090029037.png
    • Emiel1_1-1611090126187.png
    Hi all, I'm a host and have been staying at a few places recently while traveling. One used the word Private numerous times (private entrance, private room, private bath) and said she lived and worked at the BACK of the house. I checked with her to see ... Latest reply by Sarah977