What Hosts are saying

We currently have 2 listings on AirBnB which are located on the same property. Our main cabin which is a 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, kitchen, laundry, living room and sleeps 5 people and a detached garage apartment which is 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchenet... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Profiles for hosting, I was trying to make my profile look well on my page adding a good bio, What are the rules for adding to your host bio? I figure they might have some rules of what you can or cant put in your bio etc.\ or if there is another discussi... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi Everyone I am new here. I have a 6 bedrooms house and I am listing each room not the entire house. But each listing of a room even though I indicated as private room not the entire house, when searched by people it seems they are getting the entire hou... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello everyone.When I send a message via the airbnb platform to a guest, I get an SMS notification instantly.When a guest sends me a message via the airbnb platform I don't get an SMS notification.Is there a way I can adjust settings so I can get notified... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! I have TWO listings under ONE roof (one king room, and one queen room). On one listing, I was able to adjust the "reservation preferences", but no matter what I do, I cannot change the reservation preference on the second listing. The "Edit" button... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi there. I swear there used to be a place to do this and now it's gone.In the new Beds and Spaces section, you can say how many of each type of space you have, and assign photos to each.I no longer see the old Basics setting in the Listing...On my listin... Latest reply by Britney27