Adding A Co Host- I Get This Error

Mandy137
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

Adding A Co Host- I Get This Error

There was an error loading your data.
com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException:queried user not listing's Co-Host

If I have a co host, I am unable to add a second one. I get the above error. How do I fix this? 

2 Replies 2

Hi Mandy,

To resolve the issue where you're unable to add a second co-host on Airbnb due to the error message you received, it’s important to first verify that your current co-host setup is functioning correctly. If the permissions or setup of the existing co-host are not fully aligned, this could prevent adding another one.

Start by checking if your existing co-host has full permissions, especially if they manage certain aspects of the listing. If there are limitations or restrictions on their account, adjust these settings, or try temporarily removing the co-host, then adding them back before attempting to add the second co-host.

Sometimes, this error can be a result of cached data or platform discrepancies. Switching between using the Airbnb app and the desktop site can help bypass this error. Additionally, clearing your browser cache might resolve the issue if it's caused by stale data.

If the error persists, it may be due to a technical issue on Airbnb’s side. Contacting Airbnb support, mentioning the specific error message, could provide a quick resolution.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

**[Advertising removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Alicia753 👋

Thank you so much for popping by and supporting here. 

Just a gentle reminder that advertising is not allowed on the Community Center - please  remove your business name from your posts. For more information, please see the direct message that I have sent and familiarise yourself the Community Center Guidelines.

Looking forward to seeing your support continue. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Airbnb Community Center

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines