Cannot edit my listing

Gordon285
Level 1
El Sobrante, CA

Cannot edit my listing

Really frustrated here. I cannot change/edit the following 2 items:

1) Under "Pricing" section, the "Preview what guests pay" says...
"Listing thumbnail
$6,073 total
Aug 28 - Nov 26 · 1 guest
Includes all fees"

The Problem: Aug 28 - Nov 26 needs to be changed (but I cannot edit this) to reflect what the listing ALREADY says under the section, "Trip length," which states...
"Minimum stay
90 nights
Maximum stay
1,095 nights
Custom trip lengths
Oct 1, 2023 – Jan 1, 2024: 90 night minimum stay."

2) Under Listing Details, under "Rooms and spaces," the listing states...
"Bedrooms: 1
Bed: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Additional areas: 8
Guests may share some areas

The problem: "Beds: 2" needs to be "Beds: 1" but I cannot edit this.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Hi @Gordon285 :

Beds - Try:

Listing Details/Rooms and Spaces/Edit - then

Sleeping Arrangements/Edit

Screenshot 2023-08-28 144035.jpg

To do custom pricing and trip length for particular dates, you will have to turn on Pro Tools and use Rule Sets and the multicalendar to apply your custom setting to the dates you want. See the Community Guide below (with screen shots) on how to do this. All hosts can use Rule Sets and the multicalendar now (even if you only have one listing):

[GUIDE] Use Pro Tools to Set Calendar Custom Pricing & Trip Length - 2023 Summer Release

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/GUIDE-Use-Pro-Tools-to-Set-Calendar-Custom-Pric...

Hope this helps. Let us know if it resolved your issues. 😊

1) Sorry, that's a negative on the 1st problem/error: The

entry for # of beds shows 2, but I selected ONE (1) - I even selected 0, 1, 2 and back to 1, saved it each time. No change.

(Listing Details/Rooms and Spaces/Edit - then Sleeping Arrangements/Edit)

2) I'll check out the "ProTools."

Hi @Gordon285 

Just to verify...are you only listing one room in the home on Airbnb? You do say there could be "other guests" sharing the space? Are you renting more than one room or the whole home?

Be sure to check all your other rooms you have listed and make sure you haven't added a bed (like a sofa sleeper) to say a living room area. If that is not the case, then be sure you have checked the 3 areas where beds can be listed:

Beds vs Bedrooms.jpg

If those look correct and you don't have a bed listed in another room (in rooms and spaces), then not sure what the problem is. I would contact CS and have them help you.