What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    I just signed up and would like to know the best way to list. I have a two queen bed, separate entrance, full bath with living room and kitchenette. I am also interested in renting the whole house during Derby week. Latest reply by Alexandra316
    I am having a problem with photo's on my listing, each time i move a photo by 'dragging and dropping' the photo duplicates, this means that the whole operation is taking ages as I have to keep deleting the photo's, does anyone have any idea how to resolve...
    Am I losing my mind? Every now and again I will log out and look at my search placement by just entering the city and state of my listing. Recently it did not show up under instant book though I have it on. It did not show up under Superhost another time,...
    Hello there,would any of you happen to know a way to import the same prices from AirB&B, with the calendar for example, to another rental site instead of having to do it individually and hoping you haven't made a mistake? Surely this is a "thing" ..... se...