What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I have president's day week available at the lowest price ski in/ski out and since posting about 3 weeks ago, I have only had 28 views even though I am popped up first as far as I can see when I search for Breckenridge CO. I haven't listed my unit in 2 y...
    Hi I have recently listed my property on AirBnB and am about to throw myself into the sea because of its apparent inflexibility..if anybody knows the answers to the following questions I would be eternally grateful..(and the sea is quite cold at this time... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello. I just listed. I cannot find my new listing. I zoomed in really close already but still could not find it. I clicked on search as move box also. My requirement for booking is basic Air bnb requirements. Please help! Latest reply by Helen3