What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello! I cannot link the Airbnb calendar to my phone calendar. Create linked calendars option won’t appear. Please help
    Hi, I am a superhost, but will be selling my current listing and buying another. The buyer, would like to keep all the listing details Is there any way to transfer all that I have setup to a new host? I know I have to set up my new listing. Just tryin... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi New to all this - i added some extra information to the my neighbourhood bit and it has a spelling error. I cant seem to find where i can edit it and Ive been through the edit listing a dozen times. Am i missing something?
    Hi everyone, I can't open the calendar on my pc and every time I send a message to the guest, it's loading and take my time very much. do you know what is happening?
    I am half way through creating my profile and it won't allow me to continue. It also won't tell me why it won't allow me to continue. Any advise?turienorman@gmail.com
    Hi everyone, my name is Seringe fallou Manneh, also known as fallouboye Manneh...I'm a new host, I want to work with the Airbnb company to be a host in my country and share my little experience an home with every travelers... You I invite you all to our g...
    Hello guys, I've been having very low booking these past three months, which is unusual.I tried to search on firefox with cookies are already cleared before. When I put on my area, without any date, any filter, my listing didn't show up. I have 6 listing...