Changing my listing's cover photo

Answered!
Flory10
Level 1
New York, NY

Changing my listing's cover photo

Help - I'm trying to swap my cover photo.  I've uploaded the photo I'd like to use to my Photo Tour but don't see any options for making it my cover.  Can I get some advice?

Top Answer
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Flory10 

When you go to the Photo Tour page the photos show up arranged according to the rooms. If you click on one of the photos there, one sees no option to make it the cover photo. I think that's what was bothering you, and I had the same problem a while ago.

It seems you can only change the cover photo if you click on "all photos" (next to the Photo Tour heading). Then click on the photo that you want to make your cover photo and you will see the option "Make cover photo" to the right of the photo.

View Top Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Flory10 👋

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! Have you managed to get this resolved? Let me know if not and perhaps I can tag some experienced Hosts who are tech minded to support you. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Flory10 

When you go to the Photo Tour page the photos show up arranged according to the rooms. If you click on one of the photos there, one sees no option to make it the cover photo. I think that's what was bothering you, and I had the same problem a while ago.

It seems you can only change the cover photo if you click on "all photos" (next to the Photo Tour heading). Then click on the photo that you want to make your cover photo and you will see the option "Make cover photo" to the right of the photo.

Thank you @Shelley159 - this was exactly the clear instruction I needed.  Really appreciate it!

I've been having Cover Photo issues for about a month.
In my settings, I have have selected the photo I want for my cover. The photo is in the first position and has the white oval in the upper left corner that reads COVER.
When I search for my listing as a Guest, the Cover Photo is completely different. 
I've deleted and reuploaded photos. One day it finally changed to the right Cover Photo, but a few days later, it reverted back to the wrong photo.
Grrr, why?