Host Roundtable: What’s Working for You This Season

Host Roundtable: What’s Working for You This Season

In this conversation, Airbnb hosts connect to share insights and strategies for enhancing their business and attracting new guests. Participants discuss their experiences with slow bookings, particularly in the Orlando area, and explore various methods to optimize their listings. Topics include effective pricing strategies, enhancing property visibility through social media, collaborating with local businesses, and leveraging guest reviews. Hosts also share best practices for providing exceptional guest experiences and consider the benefits of networking with fellow hosts to overcome challenges and celebrate successes. This forum aims to foster a supportive community where hosts can exchange valuable tips and collaborate for mutual growth.

2 Replies 2
Dossie0
Level 1
Selmer, TN

Hi @Nathaly53,

One thing that I’ve added to my Airbnb this year is a digital door lock. I can manage it from anywhere all over the world. I also think my guests feel safer because they have their own door code that nobody else could know. I have graded my bedding as well, adding a topper and a luxury mattress pad and two luxury pillows! 

I’d be very interested to hear any tips or upgrades that you’ve done as well.

Happy Airbnbing!

Dossie

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nathaly53 😊

Thank you for raising this in the community! This is a very interesting topic.

What do you think is influencing the slow bookings in Orlando?

I’m curious to see if other experienced hosts have any thoughts on this:  @Robin4

@Guy991@Zheng49@Cheri354 , @Elena4354@Dr-Jayanthi1  and @Dave-and-Deb0

I look forward to reading your comments! 😍

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center