Price on booking is different from price I set on Calendar.

Answered!
Heather1758
Level 2
State College, PA

Price on booking is different from price I set on Calendar.

Does anyone ever see the price on booking is different from price I set on Calendar.  I am working on the pricing and found out the price on reserve page as guest is different from prices I chose on Calendar as a host.  it is always $100 more. For example if I set $200, then on reservation is shows $300. 

Thanks. 

Heather

1 Best Answer
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi Heather,

Have you looked at your price breakdown feature? I find it very useful.

Go to your listing >Booking settings> Pricing> Preview what guest pay which will show you the price charged, guest service fee and applicable taxes (on mine as I pay Illinois taxes) with a total. 

Going further you can look at additional charges, though I only have an Extra Guest fee.

The AirBnB platform updated this feature to allow both host and guest to have a more transparency of what their fees are.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Heather1758 Does the Airbnb commission and state/local taxes account for this?

Hi Mike 

my bad. I add $50 for each additional guest.  
thanks for your time 

best 

heather 

Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi Heather,

Have you looked at your price breakdown feature? I find it very useful.

Go to your listing >Booking settings> Pricing> Preview what guest pay which will show you the price charged, guest service fee and applicable taxes (on mine as I pay Illinois taxes) with a total. 

Going further you can look at additional charges, though I only have an Extra Guest fee.

The AirBnB platform updated this feature to allow both host and guest to have a more transparency of what their fees are.