Stats View not updating.

Answered!

Stats View not updating.

In the Stats tab, my views statistics haven't updated. It says data is delayed for 3 days but last view stat is on April 2.

Anyone experiencing the same problem?

1 Best Answer

@Jill381 and @JayandWayne0  It's a global problem. No one is getting the views updated. AirBnB is aware of the issue, but has given no timeframe for the fix. 

View Best Answer in original post

86 Replies 86
Martin161
Level 2
Mt Tabor, VT

Same problem here in Vermont.  Last year every weekend in Sept-Oct was booked for foliage. 

This year  the two reservations I have in Oct were booked weeks ago, and I have no way to see how many actual views my listing has!  VERY FRUSTRATING!!  AIRBNB PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!

Erica54
Level 1
United States

The views on 1 of my 2 listings have disappeared. Why? DOES AIRBNB EVER READ THESE? Do they ever respond? Other hosts can't help with this issue!

Mansoor1
Level 1
Karachi, Pakistan

Same problem here old property booked for next two months is still getting request (which I don't get because calendar is booked) and new one all zero !! Please fix it airbnb !! 😕

Ekaterina10
Level 1
Larnaca, Cyprus

Hi all, 

I have two listings and I can see stats for the older listing, but it is 0 for the new listing. I did have few requested and views.

Please advice.

Thanks

Kat

Paul368
Level 4
New Orleans, LA

Seeing this same problem again early January 2017.  

Anne347
Level 1
Paris, France

Hello, 

I see the stats are wrong. 

I see either 0 for each indicator or I see views and requests with a number but I have never received those requests.

May you inform what is correct pls?

thank you

Chris320
Level 2
Pulborough, United Kingdom

Stats for one of my listings has not updated since 31st December 16 (3 weeks ago now).

I've reported an bug but no trakcing number and no status available.

Does anyone on here of at Airbnb know how to get it working again.

Jill381
Level 1
Bideford, United Kingdom

L:ike many of you, our stats view has not updated since 25th September...what is going on Airbnb?

Hi Jill,

Same problem here, the number of views and bookings  has not updated since September 25th.  I sent a report to the customer service yesterday, just got their reply.

The customer service reporting my problem to the technical department so that them can fix my issue. I suggest that you send a report to the customer service immediately, so that the customer service can report your account problem to the technical department as soon as possible.

Best regards

@Jill381 and @JayandWayne0  It's a global problem. No one is getting the views updated. AirBnB is aware of the issue, but has given no timeframe for the fix. 

Jill381
Level 1
Bideford, United Kingdom

Thank you Letti - I sort of worked this out yesterday...it's poor of Airbnb - not impressed Jill

Linda149
Level 4
Ilkley, United Kingdom

I too am having an issue with views not being updated. I even viewed my own property to see f it updated and it didnt. 

I use it as an indication of an incoming booking.