Where to find our private feedback from guests

Answered!
Roberta912
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Where to find our private feedback from guests

New to hosting.  Stumbled upon our guests post-review private feedback a couple times, but now can't seem to find it again.  Any step by step instructions on how to locate it?  And can it be seen on the phone app?  Never found it there.  Thanks!

1 Best Answer
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Roberta912 

From a browser on your computer, go to Insights, then Quality and Overall Quality. There you will see the most recent reviews, but you can also click on a button to see all of your reviews.

If you then click 'read more' or 'show details' on the individual reviews, you will see the private feedback.

I am really not sure how you view this from the App though. I tend not to use the App (which I don't think is that great) for stuff like this. I just use it to respond to messages/requests etc. when I am on the go.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Roberta912 

From a browser on your computer, go to Insights, then Quality and Overall Quality. There you will see the most recent reviews, but you can also click on a button to see all of your reviews.

If you then click 'read more' or 'show details' on the individual reviews, you will see the private feedback.

I am really not sure how you view this from the App though. I tend not to use the App (which I don't think is that great) for stuff like this. I just use it to respond to messages/requests etc. when I am on the go.

Thanks so much, Huma!  That was perfect and exactly what I needed!  🙂

Ariana1427
Level 1
Michigan, United States

Also needed this! Thank you so much 

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

Roberta912 as Huma0 remarks the app is only really for booking notifications and it is very important that you become very familiar with the dashboard. spend some time every day when you are checking bookings looking at different parts ,its really vitally important as most questions can be easily answered by yourself after you become more familiar with it in its entirety.... H