What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    Hey everyone I hope you're all doing well and settling in to the New Year! It's nearly been a month since I started and I wanted to take a moment to appreciate the unique spaces you offer on Airbnb. Your listings are truly special, with remarkable f...
    • AirbnbTipsForAttractingGuests.jpg
    Hi All! April here, I am a super host based out of Flagstaff, AZ. My husband and I have been hosting on Airbnb for over a year and have 214 reviews with a 5 star overall rating. You could imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to both listings ... Latest reply by Tina406
    Dear all, I'm new here in the community chat, although we have been successfully cooperating with Airbnb already for 6 years and have a long track record of good reviews, also for almost all that time we were superhosts. Unfortunately, lost this status ve... Latest reply by Tina406