What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    Well... Every time there's a release Airbnb mess up something for hosts.The last week Airbnb several times have decided without my consent to change my cover photo in search. To fix it we need to delete the picture that's ended up as the new cover photo. ... Latest reply by Mariann4
    How long does it take for an appeal to be reviewed? My listing has not even been active and it’s being seen as a duplicate listing. I have NEVER had an Airbnb, I do not know any other host & I have been emailing them for over a week with no response. My a... Latest reply by Shaddayii0
    Hi! I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this question, but if I have a weekly discount set up, but I don't want it to apply to specific weeks of the year (like New Years), is there a way to do this? In previous versions, you could actually sel... Latest reply by Liane0
    I have been hosting on Airnbnb since 2014. But suddenly it has disappeared on your page. I am offered to create a new host, but I have been working in your system for 10 years. what are these jokes. Check the data and make sure that I am a long-time host ... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi guys, i am located in Japan and i started hosting about 2 months ago and everything was going great until yesterday i was trying to incorporate a channel manager to my airbnb and booking.com account. they successfully channeled my booking.com account... Latest reply by Paula