What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Krystal164
    Hi~ Newish Host here We need to block parts of the calendar (family events) but the calendar is not working. Calendar days are not with the line through but are greenish gray and I can't click on them. I get the red circle with a line in it when hovering... Latest reply by Cheri354
    • RED.jpg
    Hey All, I have a Toronto Inspector coming to look at my airbnb. I am wondering if anyone has had experience with this and what makes a pass or fail. I have also seen that allot of listings do not have stoves? I have a full kitchen but a door the my upsta... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello, I’m a new host, looking for ways to better fill my calendar. Open to advice and having someone give me some ideas to better improve my listing Listing link: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/961053597242871844 Thanks [Listing link added by OCM] Latest reply by Laurelle3
    This is my first year with Airbnb hosting and it's been great so far. We're at the time of year when the heating has to go on and I wondered what all of you do in terms of programming. I'm never sure the best way to programme it because everybody will us... Latest reply by Teri52
    Hello Everyone! We have seen many of our Hosts ask questions related to how to increase the visibility of the listing and attract more guests. This week's tip comes from our lovely member @Patricia2526 who has shared some must-do's while setting up your l... Latest reply by Dammika0
    Hi - We are new Hosts to Air Bnb. We have 2 brand new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom houses along side each other. My question is how to rent these together or seperate and show this can be done on my listing? Some family groups may want both houses for the same h... Latest reply by Bob297