What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    As we head into the 11th week of theTip of the Week series, I'm excited to share this week’s tip on clearly describing the type of breakfast you're providing The following tip was shared by @Lorna170 on a topic where a Host asked for advice on what k... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    Good dayNeed some advice please. I had a couple of months where I've been active with long term stays...then I had a private contract for 6 months with a tennant. After that I wanted to get back to long term stay( with a 40% discount) but did not get any ... Latest reply by Trudie13
    I am writing to report an incident that occurred during a recent guest's stay and to request assistance in processing a claim for damages to our property. During the stay of guest at our let, we found that there is damage to the Eufy Smart Lock. Specifica... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello Hosts! Yes Im going there! We all are in this to make money. This weekend I stayed at the Marriott it was only 140.00 per night! The bed was AWESOME.. the shower was AWESOME.. had a small kitchen with stove dishwasher, apartment size refrigerator... Latest reply by Eileen462
    1) I would really like some help in this area. I would like to know if a person brings an extra people that is not listed on the booking then is this breaking the house rules? 2) can a person infer that your place is dirty if they have not even seen your ... Latest reply by Paula
      Link: https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/983886516689994214 היי אשמח לקבל עצות/תובנות בנוגע לנכס ראשון דירת סטודיו ברחוב פרישמן יזם צעיר שרעב להצלחה Hi, I would love to receive advice/insights regarding my first property, a studio apartment on Frishman Stre... Latest reply by Paula
    • Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 1.13.08 PM.png